Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Get Paid While You Sleep

This day began early for me. I checked my emails as soon as I woke up to find that I had been paid via Paypal for 4 articles that I submitted to my buyer yesterday.

I just love the fact that while I'm sleeping, I can get paid for my hard work.

The internet has become my whole source of income after only a few months and I am proud to share this experience with all of you.

It is a lot of hard work, no get rich quick schemes here, that's for sure. Sometimes I wonder how I am going to be able to write 4 more articles on ceiling fans. How much is there to be said about them? I hate to use the same concept over and over again. I like to write article that are completely unique, so I never re-write the articles that have already been written by me.

I submitted the first of six articles on personal finance that I was contracted to write to the requester and I am now waiting to hear from them on whether they liked the article or not.

I always worry that it will not be what they had hoped for, usually to get loads of compliments on what I had wrote. Why do writers worry? Fear of not getting more articles to write I guess.

Today I think I shall write about credit cards that offer rewards. I think this is a subject that should be easy enough to find 500 words of interesting information for me to write about.

I had better go and get started on it, yesterday's topic of How to Build Credit After High School, took a little longer than expected for me to complete. But, it's the first time I've been hired to write on personal finance so I just want to make sure everything is perfect before submitting it.

I should also mention that I spent most of the day yesterday working to get this blog hosted on my domain maryscontent.com . I ended up giving up on it after I couldn't get Blogger to publish to my ftp account and just using the blogspot domain that was offered.

Maybe one day I'll figure it out and have it hosted there, until then I will just place a link from my home page.

So now I am off to make some money....

Until next time,
Mary

No comments: