Monday, March 19, 2007

My First Post

Welcome and thanks for reading my first post. I should be working on articles that I have been hired to compose, but I thought I would go ahead and start tracking my success now, before I get any busier.

I've already come a long way from where I started just a few months back. I'm now making a regular income from freelance writing while I learn about how to create websites.

I want to own a good website but first I must learn a few things about just getting a website up and running. I started off with a pre-made template for my portfolio. I wanted to do this so that I can apply for an account with Google Adsense. I'd like to have my account already for when I do aquire a good website.

If you would like to check out my website that is full of information about my writing, pricing, and other skills, go to http://maryscontent.com and feel free to look around.

If you are an author looking to make money online please visit my website and click on the link for authors, there is a website there that might be very profitable for you., and it's free to join.

I'd like to hear from you, whether you are seeking to make money online, or if you have a suggestion for me on how to increase my income, please leave a comment and I'll get right back to you.

Here's what Mary is working on today:

I have six articles to write on personal finance topics, using eight different keywords having to do with credit cards and credit repair.

I am also currently writing descriptions for a website that sells vacuum cleaners and sewing machines.

For a kick, I've been posting in forums for pay. Yes they pay me for my posts. It's not enough to pay the mortgage, but it is fun and it sure gives my Paypal account a nice boost over the period of a whole month.

No comments: